Overview : Blood Cancer
Call it blood cancer or Leukemia, they are one and the same thing. It can be called as the form of cancer of the blood cells. It starts with the bone marrow which is known as the soft tissues inside the bones. A majority of the cancer of white blood cells but some time you can find the leukemia starting over the blood cells types. It helps in making the abnormal white blood cells known as leukemia cells. All these abnormal blood cells that are seen growing faster than the normal blood cells and doesn’t they are supposed to. There are different kinds of Leukameia and in general the surgery helps in making things. In Indian hospitals one can find Affordable Blood Cancer Treatment in India with high quality. How about digging deep into this surgery and get things done on right time.
What is Blood Cancer?
Leukemia gets worse in a short time period and may make you feel sick right away. Chronic Leukemia gets worse slowly and may not cause symptoms for years. However, the ailment has different types which include Lymphocytic or Myelogenous, which is basically Lymphocytic leukemia that hampers the white blood cells. The Myelogenous leukemia is seen hampering the white blood cells known as myelocytes. Further it has another form of this menace called the Lymphocytic or Myelogenous, which hampers the white blood cells. The Myelogenous leukemia is further seen hampering the white blood cells called myelocytes in the following types:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia ( CLL)
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
Causes of Leukemia Cancer
Before we talk about the Affordable Blood Cancer Treatment in India, let’s check the other details like the causes of the same. Well the real cause of blood cancer is still unknown but there are certain risk factors that hamper the risk of certain kinds of leukemia, which include the following:
- There are certain genetic disorders including the down syndrome that are associated with increased risk of leukemia.
- The People who are exposed to high level of radiations unlike seen in the Nuclear reactor, for instance become the victim of blood cancer
- The Chemical Exposure like Benzene also lead to cancer
- The Viral Infections also causes the same
- Issues like tobacco and smoking that are linked to it are linked to acute myelogenous leukemia
- The patients with medical conditions including Pneumonia, sinusitis and chronic osteoarthritiscan have the issue of leukemia.
- It also has the cause for Family history
Symptoms of Leukemia Cancer
Some of the common Symptoms of acute or chronic Leukemia may include the following conditions:
- Swollen lymph nodes that usually don't hurt
- Swelling and pain on the left side of the abdomen
- Frequent bleeding from the gums or rectum and heavy menstrual bleeding
- Weight Loss or loss of appetite for no known reason
- Feeling Weak or tired
- Fever or Night Sweats
How much does Blood Cancer Treatment cost in India
Blood Cancer Treatment cost in India is very less as compare to other nation like UK, USA and Singapore. The fact is this treatment cost range from $4,000 to $8,500 in India when the same treatment option is as costly as $60,000 in USA, $48,000 in UK and $42,000 in Singapore, hence one can make out the difference.
Special Benefits for Blood Cancer Patients in India: Assistance Indian Medguru Consultants
With Affordable Blood Cancer Treatment in India up-to 20% for abroad patients, it doesn’t mean that you get a low quality healthcare service. However, the fact remains the same that you get high quality with affordability element, which are hard to find out at any other place. The fact of the matter is one can find a wide range of healthcare services, which are hard to find out at any other place. Even if you hire some of the top doctors and surgeons, one can end up getting the Affordable Blood Cancer Treatment in India. Similarly, even if you consider the high end hospital for the Affordable Blood Cancer Treatment in India, you end up getting the best of the quality healthcare services.
Read More On: Leukemia Cancer Treatment and Packages in India