Intracytoplasmic sperm injection can be used as part of an in vitro fertilisation treatment to help you and your partner conceive a child. ICSI is the most successful form of treatment for men who are infertile and is used in nearly half of all IVF treatments. ICSI only needs one sperm, which is injected directly into the egg. The fertilised egg is then transferred to your womb.
What are the advantages of ICSI in India?
- ICSI may give you and your partner a chance of conceiving your genetic child when other fertility treatments options are unlikely to do so.
- If your accomplice can't ejaculate upon the day of egg collection for standard IVF, sperm can rather be removed for ICSI.
- ICSI can also be used to help some couples with unexplained infertility.
- ICSI doesn't appear to have any effect on your child’s mental or physical development.
ICSI Procedure in India
- femaleegg/s are s picked up by a small 15-minute anaesthesia procedure
- good quality egg is injected into a sperm by a micromanipulator
- If fertilization takes place then embryos are cultured in the labGood quality embryos are then transferred into the uterus by a simple procedure
- Pregnancy tests are conducted two weeks after the embryo transfer to detect pregnancy
The Success Rate of ICSI in India
It has a higher success rate compared to standard IVF. In these cases, the egg quality and quantity tends to be good, as the procedure is usually conducted in cases of male infertility related problems. If you are wondering about the success rates of IVF with ICSI, its depends on factors such as:
- Individual patient
- The ICSI technique being used
- Skill of the person who is performing the procedure
Dr. Firuza Parikh - Delivering the Joy of Parenthood Across the Country
Dr. Firuza Parikh is one of the leading & renowned IVF experts in India. She hold an experience of 30+ years & performs over 6000 caesarean sections, 3000 Hysterectomies, 1000 cases of IVF annually. Dr. Firuza Parikh is internationally recognised for her pioneering work in assisted reproductive technology (ART). Dr. Firuza Parikh has been providing dedicated services in the area of women's health with specialty in the management of infertility and laparoscopic surgery for the past two decades. She offers the best infertility services for men and women not only in India but all over the globe. She has a complete range of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) for specific infertility diagnosis at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai.
Get the Best Treatment for Infertility and Cure by Dr. Firuza Parikh
Dr. Firuza Parikh helps couples realize the wonderful bond called family Parenthood is a dream for almost every couple. However, large number of couple is facing with infertility conditions that deprive them of parenthood. A patient of Dr. Firuza Parikh shares her experience, “The treatment given by Dr. Firuza Parikh is excellent she gave us moral support & guidance throughout the treatment. She also co-ordinate very well & the follow-up is good. We got a lot of support from Dr. Firuza Parikh. She is very supportive and treats us like a family member. We got the right advice and correct information about the treatment cost. Because of doctor support & guidance we conceived 1st time & very happy about the same. We will always recommend all couples who need treatment, to contact Dr. Firuza Parikh. Thank you so much doctor.”
Why Choose Indian Medguru Consultants?
Indianmedguru Consultant as medical facilitators ensure your complete facilitation from the query stage, your treatment stage to post hospital / IVF centre discharge follow up. The advantage to you is that while you practically pay nothing to Indianmedguru Consultant, in fact all the payments are made directly to the chosen service provider, your entire treatment is pre planned, professionally executed and facilitated at each stage by Indianmedguru Consultant. Having the most detailed and elite Patient Care and Clinical Coordination groups positioned at each associated hospital, we provide you smooth and seamless international patient services while you receive world class treatments at JCI / JCAHO / ISO accredited hospitals in India.
Wish to Speak to Dr. Firuza Parikh? Get Fast Track Query Reply at email@example.com Get an Instant Response at Contact Number +91-9370586696.