Fat transfer breast augmentation essentially uses liposuction to take fat from other parts of your body and inject it into your breasts. An alternative to implants, breast fat transfer uses liposuction to remove fat cells from the stomach, hips, and other fat-abundant body areas, and then places it in the breasts. Other terms for this procedure include: fat grafting, fat injections, and lipotransfer ; natural breast augmentation ; and autologous fat transfer.
Benefits of Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
While breast augmentation with saline or silicone breast implants is a safe and effective means of breast enhancement, fat transfer breast augmentation is an alternative to be considered for very select individuals. For women who desire a small increase in breast size may also have areas of fat excess for which liposuction treatment is being contemplated, fat transfer breast augmentation may be ideal. For those that desire a greater breast size increase, breast augmentation with breast implants is preferred. For patients considering breast augmentation with fat transfer, the following may be advantages:
- No breast implant “downsides” – which may include leak or capsular contracture
- No need for implant – breast implants will likely need replacement in the future (10-20 years), whereas the results of fat transfer after graft “take” are long-lasting without the need for implant exchange
- Liposuction – as the fat cells used for autologous fat breast augmentation are “harvested” from areas of relative excess including the abdomen and thighs, liposuction is a necessity; these areas can be sculpted and contoured as part of the breast enlargement with fat procedure.
7 Great Reasons to Choose Dr Sandip Jain in India
1. If you have always wanted to have bigger and fuller breasts, Dr Sandip Jain offers a viable alternative to breast implants through breast augmentation with fat transfer or grafting. Through his special skill and experience, Dr Sandip Jain is a talented Indian plastic surgeon who stays abreast of the latest advancements in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. As such, he is able to employ innovative techniques, such as natural fat grafting, to enhance the effects of breast augmentation and reconstruction procedures.
2. Dr Sandip Jain can enhance the shape and size of your breasts and enjoy a natural look and feel without having silicone gel or saline implants. With over a decade of experience, he is dedicated to helping you augment your appearance naturally.
3. Dr Sandip Jain is leading and -proven third best option for breast reconstruction and a more natural alternative for breast augmentation and correction. After more than 25 years of experience in this procedures.
4. Dr Sandip Jain, MD, FACS has developed a more patient-friendly, minimally invasive breakthrough called BRAVA + AFT (Autologous Fat Transfer)
5. Dr Sandip Jain has been a board certified plastic surgeon for over 25 years. He served as chief of Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon with Saifee Hospital Mumbai
6. Dr Sandip Jain is skillfully trained in the art of fat transfer breast augmentation. He works closely with his patients to give them the natural, enhanced bust that they desire
7. At the time of the consultation, Dr Sandip Jain works with the patient to determine the best technique for them. Dr Sandip Jain offers fat grafting to augment the breasts in India -fat grafting is an implant-free fat transfer breast augmentation technique. Dr. Jain is a world-renowned expert in this technique.
Dr Sandip Jain is an international expert in large volume fat grafting in breast surgery. He has performs over 400 breast surgeries each year. The fat transfer technique for breast augmentation, revision, and reconstruction patients is becoming increasingly popular at Dr Sandip Jain practice.