As a leading cause of mortality, morbidity and disability, the high prevalence of Obesity continues to burden the overall healthcare sector. Obesity is one of the most invasive diseases that are in urgent need of new medical planning and preventive means and along with obesity come life-threatening risks like:
- Cardiovascular disease (mainly heart disease and stroke) — already the world’s number one cause of death
- Diabetes (type 2) — which has rapidly become a global epidemic
- Musculoskeletal disorders — especially osteoarthritis
- Some cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon)
For a number of patients, weight loss surgery or Obesity surgery or Bariatric surgery is the only supportive method.
Affordable Obesity surgery in India offered by Best Indian Hospitals for Obesity Surgery
Weight loss surgery or Bariatric surgery can help to eradicate obesity along with the associated health hazards. Over the years, Obesity Surgery in India has achieved new levels of expertise. Best hospitals for Obesity surgery in India are Global Hospital Chennai, Bombay Hospital, Apollo Hospital Delhi, Fortis Hospital Mumbai, Artemis Hospital, Jaslok Hospital, Saifee Hospital Mumbai, Max Hospital, Asia Columbia Bangalore. Further, India has some of the best Obesity surgeons, who are the most experienced and meticulous. Owing to such advances, medical tourism to India from Malawi has seen a steady rise.
Types of Obesity Surgery in India are:
Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding: This procedure uses a Gastric Band creating an hourglass structure to the stomach. Almost 39 percent of excess weight may be reduced within 18 months after the surgery.
Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy: This is a very safe procedure wherein 80 percent of the stomach is stapled and removed. This results in weight loss due to loss of appetite and the inability to consume larger quantities of food. The body uses the required energy from its own fat storage helps in weight loss.
The Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass: This procedure involves creating a small 15 to 20 cc pouch at the top of the stomach. The small bowel is divided, the bilio-pancreatic limb is attached again to the small bowel and the other end is the joined to the pouch, creating the Roux limb. The small pouch discharges the food slowly, causing a sensation of fullness with very little food intake.
Bilio-pancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch: It is a procedure with two components. First, a smaller, tubular stomach pouch is formed by removing a portion of the stomach. Next, a large portion of the small intestine is bypassed.
Best Obesity Surgeons offer Affordable Obesity Surgery in India for Malawi Patients
Obesity is not just about excess weight. It is also about the other health conditions that gradually develop in a person’s body, ultimately leading towards a life-threatening condition. But Obesity Surgeons in India ensure that the Malawi patients can get Obesity surgery performed at a fraction of a cost, as compared to the costs in many leading countries. Thus Obesity treatment in India for Malawi nationals is affordable and very convinient. Further, India is fully-equipped with the latest technology and caters to such medical tourists with individualized care.
Why should Malawi patients choose India Cosmetic & Obesity Surgery Services?
Today, there are very few nations at par with India when it comes to providing affordable Obesity surgery and that too without any compromise in the quality offered. India Cosmetic & Obesity Surgery Services has been at the forefront in catering to the Malawi nationals by providing them full-fledged support.
- We guide the Malawi patients so that they choose the top hospital and treatment option suitable for them
- We guide about the special surgery packages for Malawians and assure them about the treatments/surgeries at the best possible prices
- We take care of their medical needs and ensure that the treatments are customized as per the requirements of the Malawi patients
- We believe in maintaining the highest level of ethics and transparency
- Our staff is there to help the Malawi nationals so that they get easy Indian medical visa from Malawi
- We leave no unturned in looking after the Malawi nationals from the moment of their visit till they recover completely
- We also look after the Malawi patients even when they are back in their country, through our follow up services
To know more about our services, please click on the following link:
http://www.cosmeticandobesitysurgeryhospitalindia.com/en-mw/ For fast query reply mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +91-9373055368