Stem Cell Therapy to treat Neurological disorders:
The neurological disorders occur when something goes wrong with a part of your nervous system involving the brain, spinal cord and nerves and you can have trouble moving, learning, speaking, breathing, or swallowing. You may have problems with senses, memory or mood.
The stem cell therapy uses stem cells for treating or preventing neurological disorders. Now what types of stem cells are used in regenerative medicine? This may involve the person’s own cells and this procedure is called as autologous transplantation or those of a donor and the procedure called as allogenic transplantation.
The sources of stem cells are varied such as the pre-implantation embryos, adults, children, embryos, aborted foetuses, menstrual blood, umbilical cord, placenta and amniotic fluid.
Here’s the list of diseases treated with stem cell therapy:
- Motor Neuron Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Transverse myelitis
- Duschene Muscular Dystrophy and other Myopathies
- Mental retardation
- Brain Hemorrhage and Cerebral -Infarct
- Spinal Cord Injury and Paraplegia
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Neurological disorders due to hypoxic brain damage.
You’ve reached Tour2India4Health, a leading Medi Tour and Health Tourism Service provider where you can compare the low cost stem cell therapy in India. You can get instant access to the stem cell therapy benefits India through our group in India.
Stem Cell Therapy Procedure:
The stem cell therapy may be effectively applied as early as during the acute period post severe brain injury when a patient is unconscious. The stem cell therapy benefits will awaken the patient’s consciousness, reduce the risk of a lethal outcome and promote the following neurological rehabilitation. Also the long term neurological defects due to a traumatic brain injury may be markedly ameliorated with the stem cell based therapy. The most ancient stem structures of the brain are the grafted cells which are the primary targets. Activation of these will probably offer an awakening in the cerebral brain cortex in comatose patients. The lasting regresses of the focal symptoms in the cell-grafted patients are evidence to develop new stable neural communications.
Benefits of stem cell therapy:
The following are the stem cell therapy benefits India:
- The patients get a second chance at life when the options are available through the conventional means are exhausted or fail to the outcome.
- This is a natural regenerative solution in which the damaged cells and tissues are reduced by making the most of the body’s natural regenerative potential.
- This is a safe and very effective therapy because the adult stem cells are derived directly from the patient’s own body.
- Also there is virtually no possibility for rejection for low cost stem cell therapy in India.
Special offers and services provided by Tour2India4Health:
Tour2India4Health offers special offers with low cost stem cell therapy in India that costs only $12,000 approximately compared to the cost in the USA which is around $50,000.
Our services include:
- Assistance with medical visas, travel, accommodation, transport, appointment with the doctor, etc.
- Panel of best doctors who are qualified from the best medical institutions in India and abroad.
- World class medical facilities with state of the art infrastructure, latest technology and equipments.
- High quality medical services, treatment and care for the overseas patients
- Arranging a vacation tour to scenic places across the country, post treatment if the physician allows.
Contact us directly at +91-9860755000, +91-9371136499 or send your query to our Email ID: email@example.com to get stem cell therapy benefits India.