Know about Urology Treatment
Urology is primarily is focused on diseases associated with the male and female urinary tract system and the reproductive organs of the males. Organs under this domain are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs. The treatment methodologies used are minimally invasive robotic and laparoscopic surgery, surgeries using laser, and other scope-guided surgeries. Urology is used to treat and manage medical that is non-surgical conditions, like urinary-tract infections (UTI) and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, along with the treatment of surgical conditions like Bladder or Prostate cancer, Kidney Stones, Congenital abnormalities, traumatic injury, and stress incontinence. Such patients are referred to an Urologist, who specializes in this particular domain.
Disorder treated by urology: Erectile Dysfunction
One of the serious disorders that come under the umbrella of Urology is Erectile dysfunction (ED), where a male faces the incapability to get an erection firm enough or required for sexual intercourse. It’s also at times called impotence. There are several causes behind this problem – Diabetes, Hypertension, injuries, stress and anxiety, relationship problems, obesity, ageing, usage of drugs, smoking, damage caused due to Cancer or surgery.
Some of the symptoms of this disorder are problem getting an erection, trouble in maintaining an erection, or lack of interest in sex. There can be sexual issues that are related to Erectile Dysfunction like premature or delayed ejaculation and anorgasmia, which is unable to achieve orgasm.
Urology surgery in India is quite favoured owing to the presence of the top Urology surgery hospitals in India. It is helping many patients immensely.
What are the treatment options for Erectile Dysfunction?
After a thorough evaluation and going through some tests, the doctor will be able to decide on the medication and the needed treatment.
- Treatment of the medical condition, which has led to the occurrence of this issue
- Oral medications
- Penis pumps, Surgery and implants
- Penile pump is a hollow tube that comes with a hand or battery powered pump. This is placed over the penis and then the air inside the tube is sucked out, which then pulls blood into the penis. After an erection, a ring is placed near the base of the penis to keep it firm
- Penile implants is where inflatable devices are placed on both sides of the penis, which can control the timing and duration of the erection
- Psychological Counselling
- Lifestyle changes and certain home remedies
- Lot of support from the partner
Can Erectile Dysfunction be reversed?
Surely Erectile Dysfunction can be reversed. This is a common problem these days owing to the lifestyle that we are engaged in. Patients with these problems can certainly do a lot on their own to reverse this issue:
- Most importantly, bring changes in the lifestyle
- By losing weight – if overweight or obese
- By quitting smoking
- Keeping stress under control
- Working on the relationship issues together with the partner
- Taking the treatment and medications seriously
- Certain devices like Erectile Dysfunction Pump or Erectile Dysfunction Ring can help
Erectile Dysfunction: Your Urologist and Treatment Team
- Dr. Rakesh Khera: Currently the Associate Director of Urologic Cancer Surgery (Urologic Oncology) at Medanta – The Medicity, he is an enormously experienced Urologist specializing in Erectile Dysfunction. His focus is on providing the best possible cure and comfort to his patients. He is highly qualified and proficiently deals with such problems. His areas of expertise include Robotic Surgery for Bladder Cancer, Uro-oncology and Laparoscopy.
- Tour2India4Health: At Tour2india4health, all our endeavours and processes are focused on providing maximum benefits to you. We have the top Urology surgeons in India empanelled with us to help you get the best cure. With us you can be totally assured about getting extremely affordable treatment options and the best outcomes. We provide excellent medical visa assistance so that you receive the treatment on time. Further, we have a very transparent approach and there is compromise in the quality of our services. So, our primary concern is to get you back to your routine as soon as possible after complete recovery.
Tour2india4health Medical Tourism Consultant
Phone no: +91-9325887033
Mail id: email@example.com
Visit Site : www.tour2india4health.com