Our body is made up of several types of cells and most of these cells perform specific set of functions. For example, the red blood cells help in the harmonious blood flow throughout our body. Likewise, the role of stem cells is to facilitate the production of new cells and replace with those that are lost or diseased owing to some health disorder. Stem cells are blessed with an exceptional capability to divide again and again and at the same time alter themselves into different types of cells, required by our body.
The primary types of stem cells include:
Embryonic Stem Cells: These are pluripotent cells, which mean they can alter into any kind of cells needed in the body and provide fresh cells to an embryo during the process of its growth.
Adult Stem Cells: These are multi-potent cells meaning that they can change only into particular types of cells.
Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cells: These are developed in a laboratory by the usage of normal adult cells. Then these are reprogrammed to develop into stem cells.
In India, there are many accomplished hospitals and clinics that offer successful implementation of Stem Cell Therapy. With continual evolution going in the field of medicine, there are very few countries that have kept up with this fast-paced growth. India is one such country, which is progressing very swiftly and has adopted every possible advanced treatment, surgeries and therapies to give the best possible cure to the patients. Similarly, in the matter of Stem Cell Therapy in India, the success rate is quite high and many people from across the globe have benefitted by availing this particular therapy in Indian centers of excellence.
Further, no matter how advanced the healthcare field becomes, India has very commendably and successfully managed to stay the most cost effective treatment destination for the international patients. This is a very unique feature possessed by India, which has accelerated her growth as the most favoured medical tourism hotspot.
Cure for numerous Health Conditions
At present there are several complex medical conditions that are treated or the symptoms are brought under control using Stem Cell Therapy:
- Acute and Chronic Leukaemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Phagocyte Disorders namely Neutrophil Actin Deficiency, Reticular Dysgenesis
- Inherited Metabolic Disorders like Hunter’s Syndrome, Morquio Syndrome, Krabbe Disease, etc.
- Histiocytic Disorders like Hemophagocytosis
- Inherited Erythrocyte Abnormalities
- Wing Sarcoma
- Other malignancies like Renal Cell Carcinoma, Multiple Myeloma, Plasma Cell Leukaemia, Breast Cancer, Common Variable Immunodeficiency, and many others
Excellent guidance in availing Stem Cell Therapy in India
Being a very specialized procedure, it is vital that the medical tourists choose for the right hospital. As a leading healthcare tourism service provider, it has been years that Tour2india4health is aiding numerous international patients in successfully planning their medical tours. There is a range of outstanding services like:
- In cases where there is a request for a second opinion, we arrange that for our patients at our empanelled hospitals
- We do our best to initiate the treatment process at the earliest
- We do not make our patients go through lengthy wait lists
- We plan Stem Cell Therapy in India in the most affordable way
- We handle the maximum coordinating on your behalf
- We have the best hospitals associated with us
- We plan your medical tour in the best possible way so that you can avail all the benefits
- Even if you are not referred by anyone, we will still look after you
- We have tie-ups with the best food chains, which can provide you the good quality food so that you feel at home
- Our language translation facilities are there to help you overcome language hindrances
- Your family is regularly updated by us about your health
- We have follow up services to ensure your complete recovery
- We even have services with which we can arrange for a well planned vacation for you to have a beautiful recovery time