Spinal disorders can cause extreme pain when bone changes put pressure on the spinal cord or nerves, limiting our movement. Almost everyone will experience at least one episode of acute low back pain at some point of his or her life. Mostly, Spinal specialists recommend surgery as a treatment option for spinal problems after several months, when all other forms of treatment have failed to provide any relief to the patient’s condition. Spine surgery can basically accomplish three tasks:
- Decompress a nerve root or the spinal cord
- Stabilize an unstable or painful segment with spinal fusion surgery
- Reduce a deformity (e.g. scoliosis surgery in the thoracic spine).
In the last couple of decades, Spine surgery in India has progressed in leaps and bounds in both technique and spinal instrumentation/implants. But by far the most significant advancement in Spine surgery has been better preoperative imaging techniques, which have greatly aided and enhanced the ability of surgeons to identify accurately an anatomic lesion as a cause of pain. Specifically, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI scan) has revolutionized this medical arena. The most important factor behind the success in any Spine surgery is proper preoperative diagnosis. Without an accurate preoperative diagnosis, even the most technically successful surgery has little chance of being successful. There are innumerable examples about Malawi patients getting successfully treated by top Spine surgeons at best hospitals in India.
Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in India providing Attractive Surgery cost benefits to Malawi Patients
The arena of Spine surgery in India has a very bright future as newer and improved methods are being introduced. Many technological and biological advances are on the horizon that are and will be working in tune with minimally invasive techniques. Several of these, are computer-assisted image-guided technology, bio-resorbable, flexible and radiolucent spinal implants, and genetic-engineering of disc tissue, bone fusion, vertebral bone, and much more.
Owing to the availability of most advanced Spinal treatment facilities, excellent success rate and low cost of Spine surgical treatments in India, many patients from developing countries are drawn towards India. The top Spine treatment hospitals in India are Global Hospital Bangalore, Bombay Hospital, Apollo Hospital Chennai, Fortis Hospital Delhi, Artemis Hospital, Jaslok Hospital, Saifee Hospital Mumbai, Max Hospital Bangalore, Asia Columbia.
As healthcare expenditures are soaring, the Malawi patients are very hopeful about getting successfully treated in countries like India for Spinal treatments. With India's state-of-art technology, internationally accredited Spine doctors, well experienced staff, and cost effective Spinal procedures like Robotic Spine Surgery, Laser Spine Surgery, Spinal Disc Replacement Surgery, along with personalized cure, India is efficiently emerging as the most favourable and economical medical tourism destination.
Why should Malawi patients opt for India Spine & Neurosurgery Services?
Today, there are very few nations at par with India when it comes to providing low price Spine Surgery packages and that too without any compromise in the quality offered. India Spine & Neurosurgery Services understands the importance of these factors and has been serving the Malawi Nationals stringently to provide them the finest amenities.
- We provide Indian Medical Visa Assistance to Malawi patients
- We guide the Malawi nationals in the best way possible so that they choose the most attractive Spine Surgery packages at the best Spine Surgery hospitals in India
- We assure that the Spine treatment in India for Malawi nationals is most comfortable and successful
- We look after all the medical needs of the Malawi patients and ensure that the treatments are customized as per their requirements
- We believe in maintaining the highest level of ethics and transparency
- We ascertain that the Malawi citizens are looked after by the top Spine surgeons, till their complete recovery
- We look after the Malawi patients even after they are back in their country, through our follow up services.