There are a variety of illnesses and conditions of the colon and rectum for which surgery is recommended. In addition to the decision to undergo surgery, patients are often faced with a choice of traditional or minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Minimally Invasive Colorectal Procedures in India:
- IIleal pouch anal anastomosis (IPAA): When the entire colon and rectum needs to be removed, IPAA can help preserve normal bowel functioning. Surgeon works by sewing the healthy end of your small bowel directly to the anus. We use the small intestine tissue to create a pouch to collect stool until you eliminate it through a bowel movement.
- Colostomy: A colostomy connects the open end of your colon to the abdomen. Instead of having a bowel movement, you pass stool into a special bag worn outside your body.
- Ileostomy: An ileostomy connects the open end of the small intestine to the abdomen. Instead of having a bowel movement, you pass stool into a special bag worn outside your body.
- Resection: During a resection, we remove the diseased portion of the digestive tract. Our colorectal surgeons take unique care to get rid of the smallest vital amount of tissue, which allows you preserve normal digestive functioning after surgical procedure.
- Stricturoplasty: If chronic inflammation and scar tissue from conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) have narrowed your intestines, we use this procedure to open them up.
- Sacral Stimulation: This treatment works with the help of a small implantable device that sends gentle electrical pulses to the sacral nerve in your lower back. This nerve controls sensations of fullness in the rectum and helps you empty your bowels. Sacral nerve stimulation improves strength and coordination in the organs and muscles of your pelvic floor, helping you gain greater control of bowel movements.
- Repair of rectal prolapse: If pelvic floor disorders such as rectal prolapse cause your rectum to bulge out through the anus, you may need a procedure to repair. During a repair procedure, we secure the rectum back in its proper place in your pelvis using a mesh sling or stitches.
Dr. Prajesh Bhuta Minimally invasive Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgeon in Mumbai, India
Dr. Prajesh Bhuta is a consultant general & laparoscopic surgeon at Global Hospital, Jaslok Hospital and Saifee Hospital in Mumbai. Dr. Prajesh Bhuta is one of the best laparoscopic surgeons in Mumbai for management of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. Dr. Prajesh Bhuta laparoscopic surgeon in Mumbai offers cutting edge treatments in proctology, pelvic floor diseases and laparoscopic & robotic colorectal surgery for colorectal cancer. Dr. Prajesh Bhuta laparoscopic colorectal surgeon in Mumbai offers world class end to end colorectal care in India. Dr. Prajesh Bhuta consultant general & laparoscopic surgeon at Global Hospital Mumbai is expert in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus. He offers complete advanced surgical treatment of these diseases, as well as full general surgical treatment. Dr. Prajesh Bhuta surgical gastroenterologist in Jaslok Hospital Mumbai is well versed in the treatment of both benign and malignant diseases of the colon, rectum and anus and is able to perform routine screening examinations and surgically treat conditions, if indicated to do so. Dr. Prajesh Bhuta laparoscopic colorectal surgeon at Saifee Hospital Mumbai is regarded as the best colorectal surgery surgeon in India.
Why India Laparoscopy Surgery Service
India laparoscopy surgery service provides patients from across the world hassle free healthcare services during their stay in India. India laparoscopy surgery service provides them exciting opportunities to spend their valuable time in India in exploring the beautiful country.
Services Included for International Patients:
- Complimentary airport pickup / drop in a cab.
- Complimentary meals for one accomplice at some stage in clinic stay.
- Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion during hospital stay.
- Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises.
- Translation assistance.
- Visa assistance.
- Room as per requirement. Separate arrangements of apartments also available.
- Dedicated attendants for every room round the clock.
- Transportation to and from hospital.
- Hygienic and customized food options.
Prajesh Bhuta, Best General & Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon, India
Appointment at Email ID
Number For Fast Track Query Reply - +91-9373055368
Read More On :- Bowel Cancer Treatment by Dr. Prajesh Bhuta