Why is losing weight so hard for some people? We do come across people who, with the help of the routine methods like dieting and exercising are able to lose weight very comfortably. While there are others for whom losing that extra fat is quite difficult to the extent of feeling frustrated.
Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery is immensely effective because it has these very fruitful benefits like:
- Significant amount of weight loss
- The patients feel motivated their new appearance and there is better commitment to maintain the weight
- Improvement in medical conditions like Diabetes Type II, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Joint ailments, Depression, Migraine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Stress Urinary Continence, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Infertility, etc.
Gastric Bypass Surgery procedures
Gastric Bypass procedure can be attempted in two ways. In the Open surgical approach, the surgeon makes a big incision in the belly area and the bypass is successfully completed by working on the patient’s stomach, small intestine and other related organs.
There are two steps in which this is done:
- The first step involves making the stomach smaller. The surgeon uses staples to divide the stomach into a small upper section and a bigger section in the bottom. The top part of the stomach is called the pouch, where the food eaten goes. The pouch is very small in size and that’s why the patients feel full quickly and ultimately there is weight loss.
- The second stage is the bypass, in which the surgeon connects a small part of the small intestine that is called the jejunum, to a small hole in the pouch mentioned above. The food eaten by the patients then travel from the pouch into this new opening and then into the small intestine. Owing to this the body absorbs fewer amounts of calories.
Another way of doing this surgery is where the surgeons use a small instrument with an attached camera and this instrument is called a Laparoscope. This approach is referred to as Laparoscopy. This instrument helps the surgeons to get a closer look inside the patient’s stomach.
In this procedure:
- The surgeon makes four-six small incisions in the patient’s belly region
- The Laparoscope and special surgical instruments required to complete the surgery are passed via these cuts
- The camera is connected to a video screen in the operating room and on this screen the surgeon can get a detailed view of the surgery site
Advantages of Laparoscopy over the open surgery approach:
- Very small incisions
- Less blood loss and scarring
- Less post-surgery pain
- Faster recovery and thus shorter stay at the hospital
Hospitals for Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery in India
The Indian hospitals that offer Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass surgery as a part of their wide range of treatment and surgeries are highly reputed for their state-of-the-art infrastructure associated with this particular procedure. These hospitals are home to excellent resources and the most advanced Bariatric treatment and surgery techniques. These techniques are extremely beneficial and that’s why very sought by not only patients from India but mainly from many other countries. Further, these hospitals have much experienced Bariatric surgeons, who make these procedures extremely comfortable by bringing out the maximum results.
Cost of Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery in India
Bariatric procedures like Gastric Bypass are very popular but due to being expensive, there are many people, who cannot afford it. India is a very rewarding medical tourism destination in this matter. The cost of Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery in India is found very affordable as it is priced at $7,000 while the same costs $25,000 in USA. This is the reason that numerous medical value travellers are getting attracted towards Indian hospitals.
The success rate of this procedure depends on the surgical expertise of the specialists, who are handling this procedure. Indian surgeons are highly reputed for their proficiency and Laparoscopic skills and this is what has pushed the success rate of this surgery in India. Also, owing to the effectiveness of this procedure, more and more patients are opting for it making it a huge success.
For free Online Consultation: Contact India Laparoscopy Surgery Site
In order to avail the outstanding healthcare amenities in India, it is important that the medical value travellers are guided properly about how to access these amenities. Thus, for getting Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass procedure in India, India Laparoscopy Surgery Site has these exceedingly well planned services, which the international patients can very easily reach. We, at India Laparoscopy Surgery Site can help these patients get the initial online consultation at the earliest. All they have to do is get in touch with us.
We have Fast track services for our patients in India.
Get Immediate Appointment at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Number for Fast track Query Reply : +91-9373055368