Being obese can be the result of reasons like genetics, eating habits, lack of exercise, how our body processes the food, etc. As we know, Obesity in itself is a major health condition but what make it worse are the associated comorbidities. Obesity can bring along several other difficult forms of health disorders like:
- Heart diseases
- Joint pain
- Varicose veins
- Other gynaecological conditions
- High Blood Pressure
It is very important that the patients initiate weight loss at the right time otherwise they might have to face very difficult consequences. However, losing weight is always much trickier than gaining. We see many people around us, who continue to struggle for a long span of time, to lose weight. The conventional weight loss methods such as regular visit to the gym, stringent dieting, other forms of exercises, etc. do not work for them.
To help such patients, the Obesity surgeries, also known as Bariatric or Weight Loss procedures are available today, with which these patients can lose a considerable amount of fat.
How do You find out if you are an apt candidate for Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- If you have been fighting to get rid of that excess fat for a long time
- Have tried all other weight loss methods
- Your BMI (Body Mass Index) is more than 40 or 100 pounds
- Suffering from other health conditions like respiratory diseases, non-alcoholic Fatty Liver disorder, Hypertension, Gastrointestinal diseases, etc.
How is the Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Done?
The first step of this surgery is making the stomach smaller with the help of staples and thus divide the stomach into a small portion below and bigger upper portion, which is called the pouch. In the second stage, the bypass is done in which a small part of the intestine is attached to the pouch. The consumed by the patients travels from the pouch, then to the new opening and finally to the small intestine.
One way of doing Gastric Bypass is the Open approach, which is more invasive as compared to the Laparoscopic one. In this, the surgeon uses a small instrument known as the Laparoscope that has a camera attached to it. This helps the surgeon to get an improved and closer view of the surgical site.
The steps involved, include:
- Four-six small cuts are made in the patient’s belly area
- The Laparoscope and other specialized surgical tools are passed via the cuts
- The camera is connected to a monitor on which the surgeon can view the entire process
What are the Benefits of this much Sought-after Surgery?
First and foremost, it is the obvious cosmetic advantage that has made this one of the most preferred Bariatric procedures. Other than this, the patients can enjoy benefits such as:
- Respite from Type 2 Diabetes
- Relief from depression
- Enhances fertility
- Considerable amount of weight loss; more than 65 percent
- Much better Cardiovascular health
- Relief from joint pain
- Cures Sleep Apnea
- Definite relief from other obesity-related medical conditions
- Also, with the Laparoscopic approach, there is:
- Less amount of blood loss
- Fewer and smaller incisions
- Small scars
- Rapid recovery process
- Less post-surgery pain
Why is India so famed as a Medical Tourism Destination?
What are the few factors that a patient looks for when choosing a treatment venue, other than his or her own country?
- Hospitals with the best and modern kind of treatment facilities
- Surgeons with many years of experience and high success rates
- Inexpensive treatment packages
- Good connectivity for easier travelling
- Lengthy waiting periods can make things very difficult but in India the patients do not have to wait much
Patients find India a blessing for them because in India, not only they are able to such surgeries but at highly affordable prices, more specifically, for patients looking for Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery in India. Also, India being so well-connected with the rest of the globe, the medical tourists can easily plan their medical tours here and avail the facilities at the world-class hospitals.
India Laparoscopy Surgery Site Makes it Easier for You
The presence of a medical tour planner undoubtedly makes it easier for the international patients and that is exactly what India Laparoscopy Surgery Site does. This group has a widespread network comprising of the best hospitals and surgeons of India.
With this group, you can avail services like:
- Timely medical visa
- Earliest possible consultation scheduled
- No need to worry about the stay or travel arrangements
- Surgery planned at the best hospitals offering Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery in India
- Very cost-effective surgery packages
- Top Bariatric surgery specialists attending the patients
- Follow-ups done very dedicatedly
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote send your detailed medical reports as email attachment to email@example.com or You can Contact at +91-9373055368