Breast cancer is the most widely recognized invasive cancer in ladies, and the second fundamental cause of death in ladies, after lung cancer. The first sign of breast cancer often is a breast lump or an abnormal mammogram. Breast cancer stages range from early, curable breast cancer to metastatic breast cancer, with an assortment of breast cancer treatments.
Surgery for Breast Cancer in India
If surgery is needed, the choice will depend on the diagnosis and the individual.
- Lumpectomy: Evacuating the tumor and a little edge of healthy tissue around it can help keep the spread of the cancer. This may be an option if the tumor is small and likely to be easy to separate from the surrounding tissue.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the lobules, ducts, fatty tissue, nipple, areola, and some skin. Radical mastectomy removes muscle from the chest wall and the lymph nodes in the armpit as well.
- Sentinel Node Biopsy: Evacuating one lymph node can stop the cancer spreading, on the grounds that if breast cancer achieves a lymph hub, it can spread further through the lymphatic system into other parts of the body.
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection: If there are cancer cells on a node called the sentinel node, the surgeon may recommend removing several nymph nodes in the armpit to prevent the spread of disease.
Following breast surgery, reconstruction can reproduce the breast with the goal that it appears to be like the other breast. This can be done at the same time as a mastectomy, or at a later date. The surgeon may use a breast implant, or tissue from another part of the patient's body.
Dr. Vineet Gupta Support and Help to Fight Against Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is different for every woman. It needs to be properly investigated and diagnosed before the treatment for breast cancer can be given. Dr. Vineet Gupta top medical oncologist in Bangalore India is expert cancer specialists use a multi disciplinary approach- surgical oncology, medical oncology and radiation oncology to completely treat breast cancer. Dr. Vineet Gupta best medical oncologist Max Hospital in Bangalore follow the latest international protocols in the treatment of breast cancer in India. Dr. Vineet Gupta is best medical oncologist at Max Hospital Bangalore. Call Dr. Vineet Gupta medical oncologist appointment number +91-9371136499, to fix an immediate appointment with the top medical oncologist in Max Hospital Bangalore.
Services Offered by Forerunners Healthcare Consultants
Forerunners healthcare consultants is a professional medical provider that offers world class medical and surgical treatment in India to international patients seeking affordable and high quality care. We invite you to receive the beneﬁts of our medical knowledge and expertise for a rewarding and pleasurable medical experience in India, that too at a fraction of what it would cost in other countries.
What makes India more attractive when compared with different nations is the accessibility of widely acclaimed specialists offering their services in excellent hospitals furnished with all the most recent diagnostics and treatment facilities. All this is available at a significantly lower cost even after including your cost of travel and accommodation.
We at forerunners healthcare consultants have thorough knowledge about the services and branches of medicine provided by the hospitals in India. We are very well known amongst the medical fraternity and top hospitals. On consulting us the patients would be guided to the best doctors and specialized centers with no extra treatment cost to the patient, in fact patients get better services at lower costs when going through our reference.
Top Quality Healthcare Services at Low Cost
- Save up to 60-80% on medical costs
- Highly Qualified Physicians/Surgeons and Hospital support staff
- Get free Opinion - No charge for consultation
- Guide you to select the Best Hospital and Doctor for your procedure.
- Make all your arrangements for travel
Looking for a free cost estimate for cancer surgery in India, Please contact at :
Email at : email@example.com
Call at : +91-9371136499