QUALIFICATION : M.B.B.S. with Masters in Hospital Adminstartion.
EXPERIENCE : 3 years or more (In the hospital of repute.)
Compensation : Best in the Industry.
Location : Ludhiana.
- Responsibilities include management of staff and coordination of patient scheduling.
- Greet patients as well as provide direction and information to patients seeking services.
- Ensure patient comfort and safety in reception area.
- Supervise front desk staff.
- Schedule staff coverage of front desk operations, coordinate work breaks and scheduled absences.
- Approve and process Time and Attendance.
- Resolve patient/staff miscommunications and disputes.
- Assist in the interview and selection of new and replacement employees.
- Provide staff training on registration, facilitator, appointments, telephone exchange and front desk polices and procedures.
- Provide input for employee performance evaluations and employee development improvement. Investigate allegations of employee misconduct, initiating formal disciplinary proceedings with Patient.
- Respond to and provide direction to staff on emergency services procedures.
- Coordinate monitoring and assess employee work tasks and activities to identify inefficiencies or needs.
- Assess patient movement and activities to determine time expenditure and backup problems.